打工姐妹花第二季 第206期:信不信诅咒(2)(在线收听) |
Max, I think we all know that I'm a highly educated woman who doesn't really believe in curses, 麦克斯,我们都知道我是一名高学历女性,不相信诅咒这种事, but I am putting every penny we make tonight in the "lift the curse" Fund. 但今晚我要把我们挣的每一分钱都放进"解除诅咒"基金里。
And I'm gonna tell you one more time, 我再跟你说最后一遍
we're not spending another 50 bucks on some stupid curse. 我们不会为了某个愚蠢的诅咒再多花50块钱。
A body fell from the sky! 一个人从天上掉下来啊!
Paul got a bad batch of shrooms. It had nothing to do with the curse. 保罗倒霉吃到烂迷幻蘑菇。跟诅咒一点关系都没有。
Everyone knows you don't take psychedelics above the second floor. Poor amateur bastard. 人人都知道不应该在二楼以上吃迷幻药。业余的倒霉蛋。
And we need our money for essentials, like food and the penguin statue I saw at the dollar store. 我们需要钱来买必需品,比如食物和我在一元店看见的那企鹅像。
The one that says "Chill out." So chill out. 上面写着"冷爆了"。所以,冷静。
Caroline, I feel bad about not signing your letter of recommendation. 卡洛琳,我觉得很内疚没帮在你的推荐信上签名。
So I wrote one myself and signed it. Here. 所以我自己写了一封,名字也签好了。给。
That's so nice of you. "The extremely hardworking Caroline Channing, 你真好。"工作超级努力的卡洛琳·钱宁,
who has devoted her life to business and nothing and no one else." 把人生全部奉献给事业,心无旁骛,身无旁人。"
Han, this is supposed to be about getting a loan, not being alone. 阿憨,这封信是要写苦苦求财,而不是写哭哭求爱。
I totally get it, girl. I'm alone as well. 我完全明白,妹子。我也形影自守。
We have our eyes on the prize, so our beds are empty. 为求商场得意,努力不懈,因此情场失意,床上空虚。
But occasionally, I pay for it. 但我偶尔也会花钱找人陪睡哦。
Did Han just intimate that he occasionally gets a hooker? Lucky bastard. 刚才阿憨暗示了他偶尔会花钱叫鸡吗?这幸运的小淫棍。
He probably gets a child's discount. 估计他叫鸡还有儿童折扣呢。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/474933.html |