《复仇》第19集 第2期:能力最强(在线收听

 I'm just trying to protect you. 我只是想保护你

Oh, spare me. 你省省吧
The only thing you're protecting is your pompous campaign. 你唯一想保护的东西无非是你的竞选罢了
Here are the medical records you so sensitively demanded. 这是你强烈要求查看的医疗档案
Proof of the termination of my pregnancy. 关于我堕胎的证明
Though what you're going to do with it, 不过至于你要拿它做什么
I can only imagine. 我只能凭空猜测了
Well, my plan is to stay ahead of the press. 我的计划就是抢在媒体前面
Nightline's reporters are among the most thorough. 《晚间报道》的记者挖掘能力是最强的
If they try and break the scandal this evening, 如果他们打算今晚爆料这宗丑闻
we are now poised to counter with an appropriate response. 我们现在也可以做出恰当的回应
You mean spin. 你是说编出恰当的说辞
Victoria, you were a 16-year-old girl, 维多利亚  你当年只是个16岁的小女孩
the victim of horrible abuse by your stepfather. 被继父残忍虐待  你也是个受害人
Your own mother banished you to the streets. 你的亲生母亲把你丢弃在大街上
Now detestable as it is, the truth, 尽管此举令人厌恶  但在这件事上
in this case, would only work to our advantage 真相是对我们有利的
And highlight the campaign's promise of full transparency. 也向外界证明我们承诺竞选会高度透明是真的
The cavalier way that you exploit my personal pain  你毫不在乎地利用我个人的伤心往事
is appalling. 真令人心惊胆战
If you've been  如果你多年来
suffering with your choices all these years, my dear, 一直在为自己的选择痛苦不已  亲爱的
I'm only happy I was able to provide you 我真的很高兴我能为你提供
with a comfortable place in which to agonize in style. 一个舒适的住所  让你在上流社会中痛苦
We need to adjust your talking points 我们需要调整你的谈话点
for this evening's "Nightline" interview downtown. 让你在今晚的《晚间报道》节目中更好地表现
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474947.html