《复仇》第19集 第3期:烟雾弹(在线收听

 I come bearing gifts. 我是带着礼物过来的

Black coffee for you, 给你的黑咖啡
Skinny nonfat cappuccino for me, 脱脂卡布奇诺是我的
And a not-too-hot hot chocolate for Carl. 一杯不太热的热巧克力是给卡尔的
I'm sorry. I have no idea what babies drink. 很抱歉  我不知道宝宝该喝什么
Not that. 反正不是喝那个
Thanks, Ashley. 谢谢你  阿什莉
And that's not all. 不止这些
What's this? 这是什么
Conrad's official schedule. 康拉德的正式时间安排表
I may have been demoted, 我虽然被降职了
but I still have access to his calendar. 但我还是能接触到他的日程安排表
Is there anything here I can use? 有什么我可以利用的东西吗
The election's a week away. 选举一周后就要开始了
I still don't have enough leverage 我却还没掌握足够多的筹码
to get conrad to confess to what he did to Amanda. 让他供认对阿曼达犯下的罪行
Allow me to draw your attention 请容许我提醒你注意
to the three tax board meetings this week. 本周要召开的三次税务会议
They're all rubbish. 那都是幌子
He and I concluded the tax board sessions last month. 他和我上个月就完成了税务统计工作
My guess--those meetings are a smoke screen. 我的猜测是  那些会议都是烟雾弹
What do you think he has planned? 你觉得他在密谋什么
I wouldn't put anything past that man, 我觉得他肯定玩了猫腻
but unfortunately, I'm unable to dig any further 但不幸的是  我无法继续深入挖掘
without arousing his suspicion. 否则就要引起他的疑心了
Don't put yourself at risk. 你别犯险
I can take care of it from here. 接下来就交给我吧
Well, do it quickly. 那你得动作快点
He's gaining confidence, and with good reason. 他现在有充分的理由来让信心膨胀
Recent polling showing 最新的投票结果显示
Conrad Grayson within striking distance 康拉德·格雷森志在必得
of embattled incumbent governor Mark Stoddard, 而四面楚歌的现任州长马克·斯托达德
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474948.html