《复仇》第19集 第4期:绯闻女友(在线收听

 In other breaking news, 另一则突发新闻

Tech guru Nolan Ross has just been released from custody 科技大师诺兰·罗斯刚刚被当庭释放
after being held for questioning in the murder 之前他遭扣留审问  涉嫌谋杀前雇员
of former employee and rumored lover Padma Lahari. 同时也是绯闻女友帕德玛·拉哈里
Go. 走
Thanks, Aiden. I'll see you soon. 谢谢  艾登  一会儿见
20 hours... 20个钟头
They kept me in that place... 他们把我关在那个地方
shoving pictures of Padma in my face-- 硬生生地把帕德玛的照片扔给我看
The crime scene, her body. 犯罪现场  她的尸体
Nolan, I know how you're feeling. I'm sorry. 诺兰  我能理解你的感受  我很抱歉
I want to help you. 我想帮你
How? 怎么帮
By taking down the Falcon. 扳倒猎鹰
Listen, if it weren't for him, 如果不是因为他
they would never have been able to frame my father 他们绝不可能陷害得了我父亲
or force Padma into delivering that program. 也不会逼迫帕德玛交出那个程序
It doesn't matter who killed her, Nolan. 谁杀了她并不重要  诺兰
The Falcon is the reason that she's dead. 她的死是猎鹰造成的
Look, believe me, 听着  相信我
I want to make him pay. 我也想让他一命还一命
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474949.html