《复仇》第19集 第5期:生育记录(在线收听

 But he's been underground for two decades. 但他秘密生活了20年

No one knows what he looks like, 谁都不知道他长什么样子
let alone how to contact him. 更别说怎么联系上他了
Victoria does. 维多利亚知道
She gave Conrad documents this morning 她今早给了康拉德几份文件
that prove she terminated her first pregnancy, 以证明他做掉了第一次怀上的孩子
but we both know that's a lie, 但我们都知道那是编出来的瞎话
which means that she's got someone covering her tracks, 也就是说他让某个人帮她掩盖了行踪
someone tech-savvy enough 这个人对技术的精通
to alter hospital records in a matter of hours. 足以在几小时之内修改医院的记录
Uh, what hospital? 什么医院
I tracked down the nun who helped Victoria. 我找到了帮助维多利亚的修女
She sent me to St. Michael's, but, of course, 她让我去圣迈克尔医院  当然
there's no record of her ever giving birth there. 并没有她在那里的生育记录
I-I'm sorry. 我很抱歉
I can't go head-to-head with the Falcon. 我没法面对面地对付猎鹰
He is... the best there is. 他是这圈子里最牛的
Better than me. 比我厉害
I don't believe that for a second. 我完全不信
Nolan, listen to me, this could be our only chance 诺兰  听我说  这是我们唯一能够
to bring the Falcon to his knees. 让猎鹰屈服的机会
But I can't do it alone. 但我自己办不到
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474950.html