《复仇》第19集 第8期:傲娇女孩(在线收听

 No, I-I just don't think I'm a harvard guy, Charlotte. 我只是觉得我不是哈佛的料  夏洛特

I was thinking more like N.Y.U. or something. 我考虑的是纽约大学  或是类似的
But they want a killer essay, too, 但他们也要求超级论文
and I haven't even started the first sentence. 我到现在还完全没有动笔
Well, look, I'll come over tonight and help you out with it. 我今晚过来帮你
By the time we're through, 只要我们完成这个
there won't be a dry eye in that admissions office. 就不用老盯着招生办了
Thank you. 谢
Good luck, not that you'll need it. 祝你好运  不过你实力不凡
Bye. 再见
You sure know how to hit a bitch. 你倒是真懂怎么打击贱人
Looking for round two? 还想来一轮吗
Relax. 放松
It's a compliment. 我在表扬你
So you're "overachieving Ivy Leaguer" now? 你是铁定进常春藤了吗
Last year, weren't you "spoiled, angry party girl"? 去年  你还是个"傲娇叛逆派对女"呢
Which one's the real Charlotte Grayson? 哪个才是真正的夏洛特·格雷森呢
It's Clarke. What do you want, Gina? 我姓克拉克  你想干嘛  吉娜
A simple answer. 要你一个答案
When you took all those pills last year, 你去年吞药
were you really trying to kill yourself? 是真要自杀吗
What the hell kind of question is that? 这算是什么问题
The kind I wish I could ask my brother. 是我想问我哥的问题
He did the same thing last summer. 他去年夏天做了同样的事
Swallowed, like, half a pharmacy. 吞了大约半瓶药
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474961.html