《复仇》第19集 第13期:眼神杀死我(在线收听

 Charlotte. 夏洛特

You've been avoiding me. 你一直在躲我
No, mother. I've just been busy. 没有  妈  我只是很忙
Punching classmates in the face? 忙着用拳头揍同学吗
Would you have approved if I slapped her instead? 如果是扇耳光  你会批准吗
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm outta here 不好意思  我要赶紧走了
before dad drags me into his interview. 免得老爸拽我去他的访问
Oh, you're safe. 你不用担心
I believe he's on the way to the studio right now. 我相信他正在去摄影棚的路上
And I believe you're mistaken. 而我相信  你想错了
Ah, and for the piece de resistance, 而重中之重
the true heart and soul of our family home, 我们家的核心及灵魂人物
my ever-beauteous better half, 我美丽的另一半
Victoria. 维多利亚
Conrad, what is this? 康拉德  这是什么
The full-access tour for the "Nightline" audience. 《夜间报道》全面访谈
Uh, would you mind if we take a few minutes 张女士来之前
before Ms. Chang's arrival? 我们先休息几分钟
Looks good. That's great. 可以  很好
Now, now, now, 听我说
before you turn me to stone with that look, 别急着用眼神杀死我
you left me with little choice, my dear. 你真的让我没多少选择  宝贝
And you have left me with a little bit of a migraine. 而你  让我头疼
I expect you to convey that to Ms. Chang. 我希望你来告诉张女士
Oh, Victoria, look, I-- 维多利亚
look, I'm sorry... for the ambush, 我很抱歉来了个突然袭击
but I implore you. Would you do this for me? 但我求求你  你能为了我坚持一下吗
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474974.html