《复仇》第19集 第16期:街头霸王(在线收听

 Although... truth be told, 虽然  说实话

you throw me a token 你扔给我一个游戏币
and jump me in front of "Street Fighter," 让我去玩"街头霸王"
and... I turn into Bruce friggin' Lee. 我会摇身一变变成李小龙
Until, uh... 不过
I'm in front of actual flesh-and-bone bad guys, 一旦遇到活生生高大魁梧的恶棍
and I... fall apart. 我可就站不住了
You got the Falcon to do exactly what we needed. 你让猎鹰按我们想的去做了
Yeah, I gotta give her props 是的  不得不钦佩
for that "Victor Victoria" gag. 她"雌雄莫辩"的把戏
No wonder no one could find... shim. 难怪没人能查出这个神秘人
Well, that's about to change. 马上就会有转机了
I've gotta get to the interview. 我要去采访现场
I will text you an I.P. address 在直播之前
right before they go live. 我会发个IP地址给你
I'll be ready. 我会准备好的
Don't worry.  别担心
No one can prove you mothered a kid out there. 没人能证明你在那里生了个孩子
Not even the kid. 连这个孩子的存在都无法证明
Are you absolutely certain? 你肯定吗
Because there is a news crew setting up in my living room, 因为一个新闻摄制组就在我客厅里做准备
ready to go live. 马上就要直播了
Do you understand me? 你听明白了吗
You weren't the target. I was. 你不是他们的目标  我才是
You just got caught in some high-tech cross fire 你只是不小心成了黑客间高科技较量的
between hackers. 受害者
I won't be collateral damage in your duel. 你不要变成你们争斗的附带牺牲品
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474977.html