《复仇》第19集 第17期:家族企业(在线收听

 Thank you. No, it'll be great. 谢谢  这样就好

I'll talk to her now. All right. 我现在去找她谈
You made it. 你还是来了
Deja vu. 真是似曾相识
Are you sure you're ready to face the cameras again? 你确定准备好重新面对镜头了吗
The question is, are you? 问题是  你准备好了吗
The producers are pushing for you to join me. 制作人极力劝说你和我一起接受采访
Now I know it's a little late-- 我知道这样有些突然
Daniel, how quickly have you forgotten? 丹尼尔  你真是健忘
Emily values her privacy. Isn't that so? 艾米莉注重隐私  是这样吧
Actually, I'd love to do whatever I can 其实  我非常乐意尽我所能
for Conrad's campaign. 为康拉德的竞选出力
What's good for one Grayson is good for all of you, 一人得利  全家获益
Isn't it? 是这样吧
I'm as grateful as I am humbled. 受宠若惊  感激之至
Then it's settled.  那就这么定了
Great. 太好了
Daniel, we're ready. 丹尼尔  准备就绪了
I'll corner Conrad as soon as the interview's over. 采访一结束  我就去堵住康拉德
And I'll keep my ears open. 我就准备洗耳恭听
So, Daniel, 丹尼尔
the last time you sat down with "Nightline," 上次你做客《晚间报道》的时候
you had just endured a grueling murder trial, 你正深陷谋杀指控的丑闻
Grayson Global was on the verge of financial collapse. 格雷森国际也在破产边缘
And yet, here we are a year later, 现在一年后我们再次重聚
you're C.E.O. Of the family business, 你已经成为家族企业的总裁
you're reunited with your fiancee, 还与未婚妻重归于好
and "Vanity Fair" went so far as to call you 《名利场》杂志甚至把你们形容为
"this generation's John-John and Carolyn." "新时代的小肯尼迪和卡罗琳"
I-I don't know about that last part, 我可不知道他们这么说的
But, um, I won't deny 不过  毫无疑问
I'm thrilled to be back with Emily. 与艾米莉和好  我喜出望外
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474978.html