《复仇》第19集第22期:共度余生(在线收听

 How are you holding up? 你还好吧

I'm fine. 我还好
At this point, nothing my parents do surprises me. 现在我父母做什么  我都不感到惊讶了
Even the likelihood that you have a brother out there? 即使你有可能会冒出个哥哥  也不吃惊吗
Yeah, well, maybe that, but right now 也许还是会  但此刻
all that concerns me is you. 我最关心的是你
Are you angry? 你生气了吗
Why, because my boyfriend sandbagged me 为什么生气  因为我男朋友在电视直播时
on live TV? 把问题扔给我吗
Boyfriend? 男朋友
You know, that's the-- 这是...
that's the first time you've called me that 这是我们复合之后
since we got back together. 你第一次这么称呼我
Listen, I'm sorry for what I did. 很抱歉我之前的所作所为
But you didn't leave me much choice. 但你并没给我太多的选择
The only thing keeping us from being together is you. 我们在一起唯一的障碍是你本身
And if history really is gonna repeat itself, 要是历史重演
I can't do this. 我接受不来
I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Emily. 我想要跟你共度余生  艾米莉
But only if you want the same. 只要这也是你所愿
The next time I see you, 下次我们见面时
if you decided to put that ring back on your finger, 你要是决定戴上戒指
I'll have my answer. 我就会知道答案了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474983.html