《复仇》第19集第23期:事后诸葛亮(在线收听

 Thanks for watching Carl. 谢谢你照看卡尔

Everything okay? 没什么事吧
I was watching the Grayson interview on TV. 我在电视上看了格雷森家的访谈
Whole family's a train wreck, aren't they? 整一家子就是辆脱轨火车  是吧
Except for Charlotte. 除了夏洛特
So this, um, Emily and Daniel thing-- 那么艾米莉跟丹尼尔的事情
is that, I don't know, is that weird for you? 我不知道怎么说  你觉得奇怪不
I'm done with Emily. 我和艾米莉完了
I don't want her around my son anymore. 我再也不想她和我儿子扯上关系
Dec, from now on, we gotta be careful who we trust. 德克  从现在起  我们要小心我们信任的人
Who, like Ashley? 谁  像是阿什莉吗
Ashley's slick, but... 阿什莉固然圆滑  但是
I'm using her to my advantage. 我可以充分利用她
Good night. 晚安
Good night. 晚安
Quite a show. 好精彩的一出戏
You know, if I were still 要是我仍然是
your trusted director of communications, 你信任的公关总监的话
I would've advised against live television. 我就会反对电视直播
Yeah, well, hindsight is always 20/20. 真是事后诸葛亮啊
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474984.html