《复仇》第20集第1期:良心(在线收听

 Thought you went to school. 你不是去学校了么

Charlotte flaked on me again. She was supposed to drive me. 夏洛特又爽约了  她本应该载我上学的
Does it have anything to do with that paparazzi video of her with that girl? 这是不是跟上次狗仔队拍到她的视频有关
Why didn't you talk to me about it, man? 你怎么没找我谈谈这件事呢  伙计
I gotta hear about it from a group of barflies? 我只能从一群酒鬼口中听说
What's going on? 究竟发生什么事了
She's in a really dark place, and she's-- 她现在陷入了黑暗颓废的状态  而且
she has been ever since Amanda... 自从阿曼达
She into drugs again? 她又开始吸毒了吗
I don't know. I don't know. Maybe. 我不知道  真不知道  可能吧
It's pretty hard for me to tell 我现在很难回答
with her blowing me off every day. 因为她每天都在放我鸽子
What are you... 你在做什么
I need money for bus fare. 我需要钱坐巴士
How many buses are you taking? 你是打算坐多少辆巴士
Are you gonna drive me? 你要载我上学吗
Ashley's on her way over. 阿什莉正在过来的路上
Did she find out anything? I mean, is, uh... 她找到了些什么吗  我意思是
Conrad screwing the governor's wife? 康拉德和州长夫人有一腿吗
I'll know soon enough. 待会我就知道了
Whatever he's up to, there's no way 不论他打算做什么  
I'm gonna let him slither his way into the governor's mansion. 我都不会让他顺利得逞进入州长的宅邸
Hey, do you know why 嘿  你知道为什么
you're supposed to bury a politician 100 feet down? 应该把一个政客埋到100尺下吗
'cause deep down, they're really good people. 因为在那么深的地方才能找到他们的良心
Tell me, Conrad, 告诉我  康拉德
what is your true intention? 你真正的目的是什么
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474986.html