《复仇》第20集第4期:对钱有好感(在线收听

 Thank you. 谢谢

Well, between you and me, Daniel, I'm thrilled. 私下和你说  丹尼尔  我非常高兴
You always did have a soft spot for Emily, 你确实总对艾米莉有好感
or at least her bank accounts. 至少是对她的钱有好感
Oh, why wouldn't I? 为什么不呢
I've always wished a stable future for you, 我一直希望你有个安稳的未来
plus if you were to rush an announcement into the "Times," 要是你在《纽约时报》上突然发布婚讯
I predict a bump in the polls. 我的选票也会跟着水涨船高
You know what? You can milk our engagement all you like. 你可以随心所欲地利用我们订婚的消息
But in return, 但作为回报
I want my trust fund withdrawn 我要撤回在阿曼达·克拉克
from the Amanda Clarke Foundation. 基金会里的资金
Since the Initiative's pulled out of the company, 反正联盟已经退出公司
there's no reason to be hiding our assets anymore. 我们没必要再隐藏资产
Well, perhaps, 也许是吧
but your money's securely gaining remarkable interest 不过现在你的资金在基金会里
right where it is, 和其他的家族资产一起
right along with the rest of the family fortune. 有着稳定可观的收益
I don't care. I want all my ducks in a row 我不在乎  我只想在告别
by the time I step away from Grayson Global. 格雷森国际的时候  把一切安排妥当
And when you say au revoir, 所以你打算告别以后
what exactly do you plan to do, nibble croissants 在未来50年里  吃着羊角面包
and jet around the world for the next 50 years? 坐飞机环游世界吗
I can certainly see this girl's 显然你已经对这个女孩
burrowed into your heart, hasn't she? 无法自拔了  是吧
Oh, she's been there since the day I met her. 从我遇见她的的第一天起就是如此
Yeah. I recognize the symptoms. 是啊  我看得出来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474989.html