《复仇》第20集第7期:青睐(在线收听

 Jack, I'm working. 杰克  我在工作

Actually, that... 其实  那杯...
was mine. 是我的
So what'd you find out? 你有什么发现
You will be happy to know 你一定很高兴知道
I'm back in Conrad's good graces, 多亏了你的摄影技术
thanks to your photography skills. 我又重得了康拉德的青睐
But as to the nature of his relationship with Mrs. Stoddard, 但至于他和斯托达德夫人之间的关系
I'm afraid I didn't glean much. 恐怕我还所知不详
Okay, well, then let's just 好吧  那不如我们
go to the press with the photo, put it out there. 直接把照片交给媒体  让他们登出来
Let the voters draw their own conclusions. 让选民自己做决定
I'm not convinced that this picture is enough 我不确信这些照片是不是足够
to derail Conrad's campaign. 毁了康拉德的竞选
Time's running out. I gotta do something. 时间所剩无几  我得做些什么
I have a suggestion, 我有一个提议
but it comes with its own set of risks. 但也伴随着相应的风险
What are we talking about? 你是指什么
How brave are you, Jack? 你胆子有多大  杰克
I always did love this ring. 我一直钟爱这枚婚戒
Well, we thought about keeping it a secret, 我们原本打算隐婚的
but with all the press surrounding the family right now-- 但现在所有媒体都围着家里转
Ugh. Don't talk to me about overexposure. 别跟我提过度曝光了
You saw the video of me and my friend Regina. 你看见我和我朋友雷吉那的视频了吗
Yes, I did. What were you thinking? 看过了  你当时怎么想的
I wasn't. 我什么都没想
I keep wishing Amanda were here. 真希望阿曼达在这儿
She'd know what I was going through. 她就会知道我的遭遇了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475003.html