《复仇》第20集第12期:订婚派对(在线收听

 Sounds beautiful. 听起来不错啊

Where are you off to? 你们要去哪
I'm taking Eeyore out to buck her up. 我要带小驴屹耳出去  让她振作起来
Promise not to make any more headlines. 保证不会再上头版头条了
Can I have a minute with my sister? 我能和我妹妹单独聊聊吗
Look... 听着
I just wanted to say, you don't have to be embarrassed 我只想说  俱乐部门口发生的事
about what happened outside that club. 你不必感到尴尬和难堪
All right? Not around me. 好吗  至少在我面前不必
Don't try to commiserate. 别一副同情我的样子
You have no idea what I'm going through. 你根本不了解我的遭遇
Sure, I do. I-I've been through 我当然懂你  我在你这个年纪
a rough patch of my own when I was your age. 经历过更痛苦的事
Hey, you--you're gonna be 你会参加
At our engagement party later, right? 我们的今晚的订婚派对  是吧
Sorry. I can't be around mom right now. 抱歉  我现在不想靠近妈妈
And I'm sure you understand, 而且我知道你能理解
or you wouldn't be moving to France. 要不你也不会搬去法国
But good luck tonight. 但是祝你今晚好运
And this year, try not to shoot anyone. 还有今年别再开枪杀人了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475092.html