《复仇》第20集第13期:强劲的挑战者(在线收听

 Hello, Alison. 你好  艾莉森

Were you expecting your husband... 你在等你丈夫回来吗
Or mine? 还是我丈夫呢
I understand you two have been seeing each other. 我知道你们两个时常会面
Are you trying to ensure that you stay 你这是要想方设法留在
in the governor's mansion, 州长的官邸
regardless of the outcome? 无论结果如何
No, Victoria. You've misunderstood. 不  维克多利亚  你误会了
All I want is to move out of it. 我一心想搬离这里
Out? 离开吗
I have no interest in your husband, 我对你的丈夫毫无兴趣
only my own. 我只在乎我的丈夫
When Conrad entered the race 康拉德加入竞选后
as the only viable challenger to my husband's office, 成为了我丈夫唯一强劲的挑战者
I asked for a meeting. 我要求同他会面
And just like that, his poll numbers magically began to rise. 自那以后  他的支持率神奇般的蹿升
And my husband's began to fall. 而我丈夫的开始下降
Are you saying that you've been sabotaging his campaign? 你的意思是  你在破坏他的选举吗
I'm feeding Conrad information. 我在给康拉德送情报
Leaking strategies, 透露竞选策略
my husband's attack ads before they air-- 在我丈夫的政治攻击广告播出前告知他
Anything to give Conrad an edge. 任何能帮到康拉德的事
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475093.html