《复仇》第20集第23期:金钱父亲(在线收听

 Oh, god. You're gonna be fine. 天哪 你会没事的

You just need some air to breathe. 你只是需要呼吸新鲜空气
Charlotte. Hey, Charlotte. Hey ,Charlotte. 夏洛特 夏洛特
Move it. Excuse me. 让开 抱歉
Declan. What are you doing here? 德克兰 你来这干嘛
You wouldn't answer your phone. 你不接我电话
I figured you'd be here. 我猜你在这
Stalker. 跟踪狂
Please don't be mad at me. 别生我的气
I'm not mad at you. I'm worried. 我不生气 我很担心
I'm fine. I... Just... 我没事 我...只是...
Great. She sees you, she pukes. 好极了 她一见你就吐了
Shut up. Guys, enough. Come on. She's sick. 闭嘴 别拍了 她不舒服
Hey, Charlotte, come on. We gotta go. 夏洛特 来吧 我们该走了
Come on. Come here. 过来 来这
Had a little too much to drink, young lady? 喝多了吧 小姐
I'm not drunk. 我没喝醉
You're not 21 either. 你也不是21岁
She's fine. I'm gonna take her home. 她没事 我现在带她回家
Charlotte,come on. 夏洛特 快来
Charlotte Grayson,right? 夏洛特·格雷森 是吗
One of you might want to call daddy warbucks, 你们应该打电话给金钱老爹
tell him his princess is being booked downtown. 告诉他 他的公主在市区被逮捕了
- Let go of me. - Hey, guys, come on. -放开我 -别拍了
What? 什么
Are you all right? 你没事吧
You seem a million miles away. 看起来有点心不在焉
I fired Aiden today. 我今天炒了艾登
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475103.html