《复仇》第20集第31期:猎鹰的谜语(在线收听

 We're not talking about the Porters, are we? 难道是指波特兄弟

Okay, look, let's say somebody 听着  如果说有人
was able to remove this leverage you're talking about. 能够搞定你所说的手握大权的人
Is the deal back on? 交易能够重新进行吗
As it stands, Mr. Ryan, 照现在的情况来说  瑞安先生
that's a purely hypothetical question. 这只不过是个纯粹的假设罢了
We never had this conversation. 就当这场对话从来不存在
Are we in? 侵入账户了吗
Says the man who's 30 minutes late. 你迟到了三十分钟  有什么立场说这话
The sooner we drain the Graysons' funds, 我们越早将格雷森一家的资产抽光
the sooner I can convince Emily to leave with me. 我越早能说服艾米莉和我一起离开
Well, I've overwritten the Falcon's security block. 我覆写了猎鹰的安全阻拦
Now all I need is your admin code, Mr. Treasurer. 就差你的管理员密码了  理财人先生
Assuming Grayson I.T. 前提是格雷森公司的技术人员
hasn't pulled you off the account yet. 没有将你的账户注销
Okay. 好
Decision time, mate. 抉择时刻到了  伙计
You hit "Enter", and that bank account zeroes out. 一按回车键  整个账户即被清空
And the Graysons are left with nothing. 格雷森一家就会一贫如洗
So this is why you wanted to solve the Falcon's riddle-- 这就是你想要解开猎鹰的谜语的原因
To bankrupt the Graysons. 使格雷森一家破产
Aiden, we're not ready for this. 艾登  我们还没准备好进行这一步
On the contrary. 恰恰相反
There's no more time to lose. 没时间瞻前顾后了
Aiden, don't! 不要  艾登
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475112.html