《复仇》第21集第6期:钱不安全(在线收听) |
We are back, people. 来电了 各位 Let's recall the ground troops. 赶紧把出去的人召集回来
Well, there is a sight for sore eyes. 真是贵客光临
Haven't I always said, my children can light up a room? 我一直说 我的孩子们走到哪都能蓬荜生辉
How are you two? Where have you been? 你们俩怎么了 去了哪儿
Walking for the last three hours. 走了整整三个小时
I swear, I can hardly stand any longer. 我发誓 再也受不了了
Well, then don't, okay? Here. Take my key. 那就坐下歇会 拿着我的钥匙
Uh, Mary. There you are. 玛丽 你来一下
Would you please show Charlotte to my suite upstairs 请你带夏洛特去楼上我的套房
and find her a change of clothes? 帮她找套衣服换好吗
- Sure. - Thank you. -当然 -谢谢
Thank you. 谢谢
- Take it easy, all right? - Right this way. -别紧张 好不好 -这边走
Where's Emily? 艾米莉去哪了
I don't know. Phone's not working. 我不知道 手机没信号
I haven't been able to reach her. 联系不上她
I gotta get back to the office. 我得回办公室去了
- I'll try her from there. - Daniel, I would steer clear of -到那再联系她 -丹尼尔 我要是你
Grayson Global today if I were you. 现在会避免和格雷森国际有所牵扯
You think this is the Initiative, don't you? 你觉得这是联盟干的 是不是
Well, just, uh, take it from someone who knows 听一句老人言吧
it's better to err on the side of caution. 小心驶得万年船
Advice from your mother and me 顺便说一句 这条你母亲和我的建议
that you should've followed from the beginning, by the way. 你从一开始就该听从
Listen, I have a feeling that 我感觉他们的目标
they just targeted a slew of critical infrastructures. 只是攻击一系列的重要基础设施
And if that's the case, 果真如此的话
you can expect investors to be terrified that their money isn't safe. 不难预料投资者们深恐自己的钱不安全
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475168.html |