《复仇》第21集第7期:替罪傀儡(在线收听

 I mean, they could be marching up from Wall Street 他们甚至可能在这一切结束之前

with torches and pitchforks before this is over. 就成群结队气势汹汹地从华尔街冲过来
All the more reason to make sure 所以才更得确保  所有的证据
the evidence points back to Aiden Mathis and not me. 都指向艾登·马西斯而不是我
No, listen, son, 听着  儿子
if you were the Initiative's patsy, 如果你真是联盟的替罪傀儡
we'd know by now, all right? 我们现在肯定会知道
Mr. Grayson, your helicopter is waiting. 格雷森先生  您的直升机到了
And I'm off to pick up your mother. 我现在去接你母亲
This time, heed my advice, will you? 听我这一回  行吗
Shut down the office. Send the employees home. 关闭办公大楼  让员工回家
Get yourself back here in front of the cameras 然后回到这里
with your family where you belong. 和你的家人一起  面对镜头
I believe it was Yogi Berra who once said, 我记得约吉·贝拉曾经说过
this is like deja vu all over again. 人生总是充满了这样似曾相识的感觉
Your glibness never ceases to chill me to the bone. 你的花言巧语总让我起一身鸡皮疙瘩
Have you not given a moment's thought to your children? 你有想过自己的孩子们吗
Neither came home last night. 他俩昨晚都没回家
They are both safe and sound at campaign headquarters. 他们都在竞选总部  安然无恙
And I brought the chopper to personally escort you to town 而且我特地坐直升机来接你
for a camera-ready reunion. 去面对镜头  合家团聚
Well,you seem awfully confident 你似乎对自己竞选得胜
that this election's going to turn in your favor. 非常有信心
Well, it already has, thanks to you, in part. 我已经赢了  也有一部分你的功劳
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475169.html