《复仇》第21集第11期:奉子成婚(在线收听

 Mr. Grayson. 格雷森先生

Tell me you're the guy Who's gonna get our mainframe back online. 你是来帮我们恢复主机的人吧
That would be the idea, yes. 是的
How long are we talking here? 大概需要多久
We're looking at a full reboot 我们在做检测
starting with a comprehensive diagnostic, 以重新启动
so I'd say, uh, several hours at least. 至少几个小时
Several? Okay. Well, as soon as the servers are up, 几个小时  一旦服务器恢复
I want confirmation of data security. 我要确保数据的安全性
- You understand? - You got it, boss. -明白吗  -明白  老大
All right. 好的
Inside. 进来谈
Unconfirmed reports now emerging 未经证实的消息称
that this was a coordinated cyber attack, 这是一次协同网络攻击
originating from servers in Tunisia and Bahrain. 源头服务器来自突尼斯和巴林岛
The question now is by whom... 现在的问题是谁
If memory serves, those are the very same countries 如果没记错  这些国家正是
Where mr. Mathis acquired companies on your behalf. 马西斯先生代表你兼并公司的国家
I guess you can understand that I'm a little busy 我想你应该能理解  我最近
making sure the authorities find a clear record 正忙着确保当局找到和艾登交易的人
of Aiden's dealings with those people. 有清白的案底
Well, aren't you glad that we took the necessary measures 我们采取了必要的措施来自保
to protect ourselves? 你不开心吗
It's too bad you didn't apply the same prophylactic instincts 真可惜  你对艾米莉·索恩
when it comes to Emily Thorne. 没有采取这预防性本能
It's funny how everything 真是可笑
suddenly comes clear, knowing she's with child. 知道她怀孕  一切都真相大白了
I-I... I don't know who's feeding you this intel, 我不知道是谁告诉你的
but suffice to say, mother, it's corrupted. 但我负责任的说  妈  这是假的
I found the test in your garbage, Daniel. 我看到你垃圾里的验孕棒了  丹尼尔
- Now I understand the reason for this shotgun wedding. - All right. -原来是奉子成婚的婚礼  -好吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475173.html