《复仇》第21集第12期:远离一切(在线收听

 Emily, let me explain! - Explain what, 艾米莉  听我解释  -解释什么

why you murdered the only man who ever believed in us, 解释你为什么要杀了唯一相信我们的人
or why you lied about it? 还是解释你为什么要骗我
Takeda was coming after me, not the other way around, 是武田要杀我  不是我要杀他
when I told him I was gonna take you away from all of this. 我当时告诉他  我要带你远离这一切
That wasn't your decision to make. 轮不到你来决定
I was gonna finish what I started 无论你在不在
with or without you. 这一切因我开始  由我结束
No, you weren't, because Takeda was never gonna let you finish. 不  你做不到  因为武田不会让你这么做的
What the hell are you talking about? 你到底在说什么
We were not the only ones affected by Flight 197. 197航班不止影响了我们
Takeda's fiancee was on that plane 那架飞机坠毁时
when it went down. 武田的未婚妻也在上面
That's impossible. 不可能
I know that flight manifest inside and out. 我很清楚那次航班的人员名单
You think I didn't investigate all 246 people on that plane? 你以为我没查过飞机上246个人的背景吗
There were 247 people on that plane. 飞机上有247个人
Mai aoki--she was a 24-year-old flight attendant. 青木麻衣  她是名空乘  当时24岁
She took the jump seat on a deadhead to New York. 她乘顺风飞机回纽约  坐在预备座椅上
The jump seat was never recorded. 此事未被记录在案
Please. You have to believe me. 拜托  你一定要相信我
Takeda trained you as a soldier for his war, 武田将你训练成他的士兵为他而战
not yours. 而不是为你
And when I threatened to expose him, 我威胁要曝光他时
he made it very clear that only one of us 他说得很清楚  我和他之中
was gonna get out of that room alive. 只有一个能活着离开那间房
I swear. 我发誓
No, I don't believe you. 不  我不相信
I don't believe you. 我不相信你
If you knew all that time that Takeda had a separate agenda, 要是你一直知道武田有私心
why wait until now to tell me? 为什么现在才告诉我
Because I knew how much he meant to you. 因为我知道他对你有多重要
I knew how much you felt you owed him. 我知道你觉得自己欠了他很多
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475174.html