《复仇》第21集第31期:放弃报仇(在线收听

 I, um... 我

wanted to... 想要
apologize. 跟你道歉
It's done, Aiden. 都结束了  艾登
Just go. 走吧
Save yourself. 保护好你自己
But that's-- that's just it, okay? I... 但是  到此为止了好吗  我
I want to save you, too, 我也想要保护你
from this empty life of--of vengeance. 让你远离这满是复仇的空虚人生
It's time. 是时候了
For you, maybe. 只是对你而言
But I can't just walk away. Not now. 我不能就这么一走了之  现在不行
Maybe not ever. 也可能永远都走不了
Certainly not for me. 为了我肯定不行
I spoke to Nolan. 我跟诺兰谈过
I know that you were prepared 我知道去年夏天你曾准备
to abandon your vendetta for Jack last summer. 为了杰克放弃报仇
That was a different time. 那时候情况不一样
So much has happened since then. 在那之后发生了太多事情
Here. 接着
It's the key to that villa on Capri 这把是我们过去经常谈论的
that we used to talk about, 卡普里那套别墅的钥匙
growing old together. 我们还说过要在那养老
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475193.html