《复仇》第22集第1期:自由的敌人(在线收听

 Jack Porter, family friend, 我们家的好朋友

and staunch supporter, 也是坚定的支持者  杰克·波特
remains unaccounted for 至今下落不明
while his brother Declan fights for his life. 他弟弟德克兰仍在与死神抗争
And though we hope for the best, 我们祈祷着好运
we fear the worst. 也为噩运而担心
I urge you to cast your vote, 我诚恳地请求您投上宝贵一票
and show these enemies of freedom that we will prevail. 告诉那些反对自由的敌人  我们将会胜利
I'm surprised to see you're not voting alongside your husband. 我很惊讶你居然没有在你丈夫身边投票
And I wish I could say we equally surprised 我也很惊讶
to see you here unannounced in my home. 你居然不请自来
I just wanted to see 我只是想知道
if Conrad was planning to go through with his party, 康拉德是否打算继续举行他的晚会
since jack is still missing. 鉴于杰克还不知所踪
Well, the party will go on, 晚会仍将继续
and Conrad will be there, front and center. 康拉德还是会出现在大家的正前面
But not you. 但是没有你
You will soon learn... 你很快就会知道
that there are limits to what a woman is willing to endure for appearances. 一个女人对自己抛头露面的忍耐是有限的
Meaning? 你是在指
You and Daniel. 你和丹尼尔
Whatever your reasons for marrying him, 不管你为什么要嫁给他
you'll never convince me it's for love. 我永远不会相信是因为爱情
And by and by, 渐渐地
you will grow tired of perpetuating this charade. 你也会厌倦这种无止境的表演
Until one morning, you will wake up hollow 直到有一天
with nothing but regret and misery to fill your days. 你也会在后悔与痛苦的空虚中醒来
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475301.html