《复仇》第22集第12期:暂新的辉煌(在线收听

 Can I help you? 有事吗

Patrick? 帕特里克
Hello, mother. 你好  妈妈
You know, folks, let's not let Declan Porter's death 朋友们  想起德克兰·波特的牺牲时
simply remind us of the cowards 我们不要仅仅想到缔造
who are responsible for the attacks on our city. 此次袭击事件的懦夫
Let us rather see his sacrifice as an inspiration-- 让我们将他的牺牲视为一种激励
an inspiration to face our own uncertain future 激励我们在面对未知的未来之时
with strength and unity, 做到坚强不屈  团结一致
because one thing is certain. 因为我很确定一件事
Thanks to the courageous resolve of the people of New York, 感谢纽约人们的坚韧不拔
I will be leading us into the most exciting future 我将有幸引领纽约州走向前所未有的
this state has ever known! 崭新辉煌
Jack, don't do it. 杰克  别这样
Thank you! 谢谢大家
Emily, go away. This has nothing to do with you. 艾米莉  走开  此事与你无关
It has everything to do with me. 和我有关
If I had only left you alone from the beginning, 如果我一开始就不去招惹你
None of this would be happening. 所有的一切都不会发生了
Don't throw your life away 不要因为我的选择  将你的一生毁掉
Because of the choices that I've made. 不要因为我的选择  将你的一生毁掉
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475313.html