《复仇》第1集第2期:欧洲市场(在线收听

 Charlotte. 夏洛特

Oh, my, I wasn't expecting you for a couple of weeks. 天啊  我还以为这几周你都不会来
Well, apparently, we no longer own property in Paris, 显然  我们在巴黎没有房产了
which I loved discovering at 3:00 A. M. , 我还真是乐意在凌晨三点得知这消息
after chartering a car from Brussels. 那时我刚在布鲁塞尔包了一辆车
Darling, I'm sorry nobody told you, 亲爱的  很抱歉没人告诉你
but the European market is very strong right now. 但是欧洲市场现在资本雄壮
As is your stableboy, it seems. 你的马夫好像也很雄壮
I know the past few months have been very difficult for you, 我知道过去的几个月里你很难熬
losing Declan and the baby, 失去了德克兰和宝宝
but I was hoping that graduating early 但我希望提前毕业
and going to Europe would prove restorative. 前往欧洲能让你恢复过来
Or perhaps you're just suffering from jet lag. 也许你还在倒时差吧
Maybe you should go home and lay down your head 也许你该回家  好好睡一觉
and have a good bite to eat. 然后吃顿大餐
We'll discuss it later. 我们稍后讨论吧
That's a lot of words for "welcome home." 说一句"欢迎回家"不就行了嘛
We still own the manor, right? 我们还拥有宅邸吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/475315.html