《复仇》第1集第12期:亲哥哥(在线收听

 I hope you don't mind if I let myself in. 但愿你不介意我自己进来了

My family is paying for this suite, after all. 这间套房毕竟是我们家付的钱
What are you doing here? 你来干嘛
Exactly what I was going to ask you. 我正想问你呢
Though I guess I know what you were doing at my house. 虽然我可能知道你在我家干嘛
Charlotte,you don't understand. 夏洛特  你不明白
And when I tell my father about you, 等我把你的事告诉我父亲
he'll squash you like a bug. 他会把你像虫子样碾死
Your father knows I exist. 你父亲知道我的存在
Who the hell do you think you are? 你以为你是谁
I'm your brother. 我是你哥哥
What? 什么
Patrick. I'm your brother. 我叫帕特里克  是你哥哥
Well,I guess it's typical. 我想也很正常
Daniel and I go away for a couple of months, 丹尼尔和我离开几个月
And my mother buys our replacement. 我母亲就迫不及待地找了个替代品
And I'm sorry you have such a low opinion of your mother. 很遗憾你对你母亲的评价那么低
She's been nothing but gracious,generous,kind. 她亲切  慷慨又和蔼
Well,if you think you're just gonna 如果你以为
enjoy the perks without the misery, 不受点教训就能享受特权
you're wrong. 你可就错了
My mother will draw you in and destroy you. 我母亲会引你步入她设下的局  然后毁掉你
It's what she does. 她一向如此
And if she doesn't, I will. 如果她不那么做  我也会的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475334.html