《复仇》第1集第14期:自由职业者(在线收听

 Oh, you know, it was so strange coming downstairs this morning 今天早晨在楼下吃早饭时没见到你

and not seeing you at breakfast. 我感到很奇怪
And obviously, you felt the same 很显然  你也这么觉得
since you asked me to pop by. 因为你让我赶紧过来
And I could use a happy moment. 我会很开心与你聚在一起的
You look--well, you look incredible. 你看上去  你看上去美极了
Oh, it's just something I threw together 我只是随便穿的
for Emily's party this afternoon. 下午要参加艾米莉的揭幕式
What's this? 这是怎么回事
That's actually-- that's why I called. 这其实  就是我给你打电话的原因
Um, I can only consider myself a freelancer 我要偶尔作作画
if I actually paint on occasion. 才算是真正的自由职业者
So, um, I'm going back home to the city. 所以  我打算回城市了
So you're leaving me? 这么说你要离开我
Or was that your plan all along? 还是你一直都是这么打算的
Drawing me in, 先和我亲近
then abandon me as payback for my transgressions? 然后再抛弃我  算是对我的报复
No. 不是的
I don't even know what kind of person would do that. I-- 怎么会有人做出那种事  我...
Then what happened? 那到底发生了什么
Did someone say something? 有人跟你说了什么吗
It's just time. 只是我需要一点时间
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475336.html