《复仇》第2集第1期:骗子的动机(在线收听) |
Once upon a time... 很多年以前 David Clarke attempted to destroy your livelihood. 大卫·克拉克试图毁掉你的生活
and now you've lost it 如今艾米莉和诺兰·罗斯
at the hands of Emily and Nolan Ross. 一手毁掉了你的生活
Neither one of them has a monetary concern in the world. 他俩都没有从中捞到好处
A scammer like Emily has, uh, other motives. 像艾米莉这种骗子有其他的动机
Why should I believe you? 我为什么要相信你
Because I did it with them. 因为我曾与他们一伙
But the moment they got what they wanted, 但当他们到达了目的
I was summarily cast out. 就把我赶走了
So I want Emily to feel that same kind of betrayal, 我要让艾米莉遭受同样的背叛
which means only one thing-- teaming up with you. 唯一的方式就是与你联手
We can make her pay, Victoria. 我们可以让她付出代价 维多利亚
But you're gonna have to trust me. 但你必须要信任我
Trust is difficult without proof. 无凭无据 我很难信任你的
Well, then you'll have it. 我会向你证明的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475346.html |