《复仇》第2集第2期:共进晚餐(在线收听

 I shouldn't have judged this magazine by its cover. 我不该只看封面  就对这本杂志下定论

You know, it turns out they have 原来它还有
some significant political and cultural pieces, too. 很大面积的政治文化板块
Why the sudden interest? 为什么突然那么有兴趣
Well, you know, instead of going crazy 与其焦虑地等待
waiting around for my Huntington's test results, 我的亨廷顿氏症测试结果
I'm grabbing the taureau by the horns 我想大胆一试
and having dinner with Margaux at Muse tonight. 我今晚要在缪斯饭店与玛尔戈共进晚餐
I want to help her run "Voulez." 我想帮她经营《想》
You really think you could do this? 你真觉得你能干这活吗
Well, I've always dreamt of having a job 我一直梦想能干一份
where I could be more creative. 更富有创造性的工作
I just have to bone up on piping and scoop necks. 我只是要抓紧钻研一下滚边和圆领衫
Unless, of course, my fashion-fluent 当然还需要有
fianceé was by my side. 我时尚范儿十足的未婚妻的支持
Of course. 我当然支持
I'll call Muse and make it dinner for three. 我打电话给缪斯  预定今晚三人的位子
You're perfect. 你最好了
That's it. 够了
Three days of moping in the dark is the legal limit. 愁眉苦脸地在小黑屋里窝了三天是极限了
I am not moping. 我没有愁眉苦脸
I am avoiding the telephoto lenses 我在躲避记者那些
trying to document how they think the mighty have fallen, 想记录一代伟人没落的长焦镜头
which I most certainly have not. 当然我绝没有没落
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475347.html