《复仇》第2集第5期:上帝自有安排(在线收听) |
Paul. 保罗 It's been a long time, Victoria. 好久不见了 维多利亚
I was under the impression 我还以为多年以前
that I had laid eyes on you for the last time years ago. 会是我们的最后一次见面呢
Trust me, I had no intention of ever seeing you or Conrad again. 相信我 我无意再见你或者康拉德
The lord works in mysterious ways. 但冥冥之中 上帝自有安排
You don't know? 你还不知道吗
Daniel and Emily have asked me to preside over their wedding. 丹尼尔和艾米莉请我主持他们的婚礼
Tell me you're not considering it. 你不会想要答应吧
I feel it's the right thing to do. 我觉得我应该答应
- It's the reason I'm here. - Why? -所以我来这了 -为什么
To shame us over events best relegated to history? 还要拿那些陈年往事来羞辱我们吗
To help put them to rest. 不 我只想让往事平息
Well, while I appreciate your arrogance, 我很欣赏你的自负
I'm doing just fine, thank you. 不过我很好 不需要你的帮助 谢谢
I wish I could say the same for Conrad. 希望我也能对康拉德说这些话
Well, you're welcome to take a run at him. 尽管对他试试吧
But he's always viewed god as a competitor. 不过他可一直把上帝当成竞争对手
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475350.html |