《复仇》第2集第8期:孤家寡人(在线收听

 But times like these require support. 但是人在这种时候是需要他人支持的

And something tells me you're alone in this room 而我看得出来你现在是孤家寡人
because you may not have it. 因为没人支持你
We may no longer see eye-to-eye, 我们的观点可能永远都不会一致
but I'll always be here for you. 但是我永远都会在你身边
So you can imagine my shock when a man parachutes 我在这参加的首个派对就看到有人乘降落伞下来
into the first party I attend here. 你能想象我是有多震惊吧
Nolan Ross does know how to get attention. 诺兰·罗斯的确很会吸引别人的注意
Mm, and for good reason. He's brilliant. 但好的一面是  他很聪明
Unpredictable. 让人琢磨不透
- On the cutting edge of fashion. - Now you ask me, -走在时尚的前沿  -但我觉得
Ross is what led to my father's collapse. 罗斯是害了我父亲的罪魁祸首
Well, then maybe we should ship him off 那你应该让他去
to meet mine. 会会我的父亲
Well, at least your father gave you permission 至少你父亲同意你把《想》
to bring "Voulez" to the States. 办到了美国来
The name is the extent of Pascal's generosity. 杂志的名字也就代表了帕斯卡的慷慨程度
If papa had his way, his only daughter 如果按爸爸的想法  他的独生女
would join the board of a charity and get married. 应该当个慈善会的董事  然后结婚生子
It's not so bad, really. 这样也不算很差啊
Oh, my goodness. No, no, no. 我的天  不  不是
I-I meant nothing by that. No, no, I'm sorry. Oh, no. 我不是那个意思  真抱歉
No, I think I'm just preoccupied with matters at hand-- 我想我是手头上的事太多了
finding reliable advertisers... 要找可靠点的广告商
and investors with deep pockets. 财力雄厚的投资人什么的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475353.html