《复仇》第2集第10期:说出实情(在线收听

 Hey, perfect timing, Ems. 来得正好  艾米

I picked up a new hobby working in the prison kitchen. 我在监狱的厨房工作时培养了新的兴趣爱好
See, it turns out that, uh, blueberry muffins 知道吗  即使是反社会人士
can calm even the most sociopathic heart. 吃了蓝莓松饼也能心情平静
I should have one. 那我应该吃一个
First I lose Jack for telling the truth, 我先是因为说出实情而失去了杰克
then I lose Charlotte for lying. 之后又因为说谎而失去了夏洛特
Then take a breather. 那就深呼吸吧
Especially since the guy on deck is not only a priest, 因为那个人不光是个牧师
but practically the Mother Teresa of the Bronx. 简直就是布朗克斯的特蕾莎修女
Got a library card in lieu of Wi-Fi. 我戒网了  所以去图书馆查了查
Every other takedown 之前对付的每个人
had histories that read like rap sheets, but... 都是罪行累累  但是
all signs point to Paul being a good man. 所有的资料都表明  保罗是个好人
Well, my father was a better man. 我爸爸更是个好人
Right. The gospel according to Emily-- 对  艾米丽的信条
- Sin unto others as you've had sinned unto you. - Right. -以其人之道还治其人之身  -没错
This time, I just-- 这次  我觉得
I kinda think you're going too far. 我觉得你有点过火了
If--if you cannot forgive Paul, 如果你不能原谅保罗
- how do you expect to be forgiven? - I don't. -又怎么指望别人原谅你呢  -我不指望
Look, I have two months before the wedding, 我还有两个月就要结婚了
which means I'm not pulling any punches. 所以我不会手下留情
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475355.html