《复仇》第2集第12期:惩罚有罪的人(在线收听

 You know, this is 知道吗  这就是几年前

where Sammy came running up to you a couple years ago. 山姆跑来找你的地方
Sometimes I wonder 有时候我会想
what would have happened if I hadn't brought him to the park that day. 如果那天我没带他来公园会怎样
- I understand how you feel, Jack. - Do you? -我理解你的感受  杰克  -是吗
'Cause it keeps changing for me... 因为我的感受一直在变
every time Charlotte comes by. 每次夏洛特来我都有不同感受
I hate myself for going along with this. 我恨我自己容忍了下来
That's actually why I stopped 正是如此  所以在看见你时
when I saw you. I... 我停了下来  我
I'm worried about her. 我很担心她
Well, so am I, but what can I do? 我也是  但是我能做什么
You're the source of most of her pain. 你是她痛苦的主要源头
Unless you're here to give me permission 除非你是来允许我
to tell her the truth. 告诉她事实的
I can't do that, Jack. 我不能那么做  杰克
Not before the end of the summer, right? 夏天结束前不能  是吧
She won't talk to me, 虽然她不跟我说
but I know something's not right. 但我知道有些地方不对劲
I was just hoping that maybe you would speak with her. 我只是希望或许你能跟她谈谈
You really refuse to accept responsibility, don't you? 你还真是喜欢逃避责任啊
She's your sister. 她可是你亲妹妹
Tell me, when exactly did punishing the guilty 告诉我  是从何时开始  惩罚有罪的人
become more important to you than helping the innocent? 对你来说变得比帮助无辜的人还重要
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475357.html