《复仇》第2集第15期:幸运极了(在线收听

 Come to borrow a cup of vinegar? 来借醋吗

No, I wanted to drop these off 不  我想给你这些
and welcome you to the neighborhood. 并且欢迎你来到这片社区
We didn't get a chance to talk the other day 那天在你的惊人之举后
after that little stunt of yours. 我们一直没机会谈谈
Well, I couldn't wait to be surrounded by 被关了六个月后
nothing but air after having been locked up 我只想享受宽敞的空间
for six months. 呼吸新鲜空气
And after your recent legal issues, 考虑到你最近法律问题缠身
how fortunate you were able to purchase this place. 能购买此处房产真是幸运极了
I know how long it takes to thaw frozen assets. 我知道解冻冻结资产需要多久
In fact, I'm certain someone with your technological prowess 事实上  我相信以你的技术
would have no trouble accessing bank accounts, 访问银行账户简直是小菜一碟
whether they belong to you or not. 不管那账户是不是你的
Although I love a good shower of praise, 尽管我喜欢赞美之词
Victoria, I don't know if you've noticed. 维多利亚  我不知你是否注意到
But, uh, my life is a computer-free zone these days. 这些日子我可是无电脑状态
Oh, I see you've made room for other things. 原来你为其他东西腾出了空间
Now what could have made you part with such a masterpiece? 如此的杰作谁愿割舍呢
And who knew you to be such an art connoisseur? 谁又知道你是一个艺术鉴赏家呢
Well, I... dabble. 只是涉足而已
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475360.html