《复仇》第3集第16期:低调的房子(在线收听) |
You couldn't have bought him a more modest house? 你就不能给他买个更低调的房子吗 Nolan doesn't do modest, clearly. 诺兰从不低调 显然
Ah, what is she doing here? 她在这干嘛
We have the best photographer. 我们有最好的摄像师
We have pins in Lagerfeld and House of McQueen 我们请了拉格菲尔德和麦克奎恩时装屋
to design the first shoot. 来设计第一组镜头
Listen, you're charming. But, uh... 你很迷人 但是
If you're looking for an investor... - oh, no, no, no. 你要是在找投资人的话 -不不不
No, you don't understand. 你搞错了
I'm asking you to be our cover story. 我想要你做我们的封面人物
Moi? 我
Mm-hmm. 嗯啊
Look who made their way onto the list. 看来有人要飞黄腾达了啊
Uh, Danny, glad you can make it. 丹尼 真高兴你能来
I will be in touch, Miss LeMarchal. 再联系 勒马尔查尔小姐
We only just met, but she's such a doll. 我们才碰到的 不过她真是迷人
I, uh, I thought we agreed I'd talk to him about the cover. 不是说好了我来跟他说封面任务的事吗
You didn't trust me? - I trust myself more. 不相信我吗 -我更相信自己
Nolan on the cover of "Voulez," That's wonderful. 诺兰出现在《想》封面上 真不错
It'll help clear his reputation. 这能帮他重振声誉
Judging by the turnout, his rep's just fine, babe. 看今天来的人 他的声誉现在就不错
Then what's the harm in featuring him? 做焦点人物又有什么坏处呢
I'm gonna grab us a couple drinks. 我去拿几杯喝的来
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475501.html |