《复仇》第3集第17期:帮父亲做事(在线收听

 Listen, Margaux, uh, maybe down the line 玛尔戈  说来说去

If you're still stuck on this idea, 要是你还是坚持这个想法
We can do a column or some… 我们可以做个专栏或者…
If I needed a man to order me around, 如果我需要人教我怎么做事
I would have gone to work for my father. 我会去帮我父亲做事
Nice to see someone serving you a drink for once. 看到有人给你倒酒的感觉真不错
Yeah. 是啊
I guess it's my day off. What about you? 今天没我不上班  你呢
Are you off the clock or on? 你是闲着吗
Look, Jack... 杰克
I want you to know I took what you said to heart-- 你说的我都听进去了
to finish this. 了结这一切
Which is why I set my wedding date for August. 这就是为什么我把婚期定在八月
So you're always on the clock. 那么你得一直忙着了
Oh, merci, I need this. 谢谢  我得来一杯
Margaux... are you two-- Charlotte set us up. -玛尔戈  你俩是  -夏洛特撮合我们的
- You, uh, you want to go for a walk? - How about a swim? -去走走吗  -游个泳怎么样
I didn't bring my suit. 我没带泳衣
Neither did I. 我也没带
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475502.html