《复仇》第3集第18期:寂寞太可怕(在线收听) |
Loneliness is a beast. I appreciate your visit. 寂寞太可怕了 谢谢你能来 Did you know I came looking for you last week? 你知道我上周来找你了吗
For confession, perhaps. 来忏悔吗 也许吧
God already knows what I did, Paul. 上帝已经知道我的所作所为了 保罗
Yet you still feel unsettled. 你还是感到不安
True mercy requires more than a confession. 要得到真正的宽恕可不只是忏悔就行了
It's a calling for mending your ways. 而是要你改过自新
That ship has sailed. 已经没这个可能了
Have you considered turning yourself in for your crimes? 你想过去自首 承认你的罪行吗
Why the hell would I do that? 我为什么要那样做
I'm almost home free. 我马上就脱离病痛了
You're alone. 但你众叛亲离
And no one wants to die alone. 而没人想孤独终老吧
I heard the news last year when it came out 我去年听说
that Charlotte's David Clarke's daughter. 夏洛特是大卫·克拉克的女儿
Surely that discovery wasn't easy for her or you... 你和她对此肯定都有些难以接受
considering what we did to her father. 考虑到我们对他父亲的诬陷
Well... 好吧
She came to me last week--my little girl... 我女儿知道了我的所作所为之后
having learned of the things I've done. 上周来找我了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475503.html |