《复仇》第4集第6期:旧时记忆(在线收听

 Anyway, Paul and I test drove it together, 总之  保罗和我一起试驾

and he really showed me what that car could do. 他给我展示了那辆车的能力
Are you rehearsing the sob story you're planning on telling 你是在排练打算在谋杀审判上讲述的
at your manslaughttrial? 催人泪下的故事吗
No, my dear, I merely want you to understand 不  亲爱的  我只想让你知道
how Father Paul came to be behind the wheel 在发生事故的时候  保罗神父
at the time of the accident. 是怎么驾车的
What? 什么
He wanted to relive a memory. 他想重温一遍旧时记忆
It breaks my heart that I let him. 我很心痛  我居然让他这么做了
I will not be complicit 我是不会帮你圆
in your ridiculously obvious lie. 这个显而易见的荒诞谎言的
And good luck getting the authorities 祝你好运  但愿警察
to swallow this tripe. 会相信你的鬼话
Em... Em, you-- you were first on the scene. 艾米  艾米  你是第一个到现场的
What did you see? 你看见了什么
The car was on fire. 车着火了
Father Paul's body was thrown about 15 feet in front of it. 保罗神父躺在车前四五米的地上
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475605.html