《复仇》第4集第8期:建立深厚友谊(在线收听

 Maybe there's a chance he'll still confess 要是他以为自己命在旦夕

if he thinks he's at death's door. 也许还有机会让他认罪
Thank goodness Conrad survived. 谢天谢地  康拉德大难不死
With nary a lasting injury. 而且没什么大碍
In fact, he's being released from the hospital this morning. 实际上  他今早就出院了
How much more can the poor man endure? 这个可怜的男人真是多灾多难
Trust me, Sheila, that man will always rise above. 相信我  希拉  那男人总会走出困境的
Oh, look at what you've accomplished. 看看你的成就
Turning this into the Hamptons' premiere gallery. 把这打造成了汉普顿最好的画廊
Having Victoria Grayson as a loyal customer 有维多利亚·格雷森这样的忠实客户
helped cement this gallery's reputation. 才会有画廊现在的名声
I'm honored to have helped you build your collection. 能帮你参谋艺术收藏是我的荣幸
And I trust we've built a friendship over the years as well. 我相信这么多年来我们建立了深厚的友谊
Of course we have. 那是当然
Well, I can only hope that you'll help in turn. 我只希望  你能帮我一把
I used to be an art consultant many years ago. 很多年前  我曾做过艺术顾问
And now that I'm an empty nester 而现在我子女离家
with a husband incapable of working, 丈夫也无法工作
I was looking to reignite my passion. 我希望能重操旧业
Darling, I heard all about your money troubles. 亲爱的  你的财务困境我都听说了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475607.html