《复仇》第4集第12期:最好机会(在线收听

 Conrad's car is at piedmont salvage yard, 康拉德的车在皮埃蒙特废车场

And you should know that 你最好要知道
Daniel's in the thick of it, too. 丹尼尔也参与其中了
I know. I just caught him giving my statement 我知道  我刚看到他把我的陈词
To the officer handling the case. 交给处理这案子的官员了
I don't know why I'm surprised, but I am. 其实没什么好意外的  但我确实吃惊了
That's because no one can be trusted. 因为没人是可靠的了
Emily, look, I'm.. I'm sorry. I know this is 艾米莉  对不起
The closest you've come to clearing your father's name. 我知道这本是你为你父亲正名的最好机会
I'm not giving up. 我还没放弃
Well, at least.. at least take a minute. 那起码...起码先缓缓
Okay, I-I know you well enough to know 好吗  我知道你很清醒
that you're not okay. Just... 你知道自己并不好  只是...
talk to me. 别憋着  跟我聊聊
I'm fine. 我没事
I gotta go. 先挂了
Look, I just wanted you to know that 听着  我只想告诉你
I don't think Conrad's gonna confess. 我觉得康拉德不会认罪
I'm sorry if I got your hopes up. 抱歉给了你希望
Is this another one of your plans gone sideways? 这又是你的什么计划进行得不顺利吗
No, jack. This is Conrad getting away with murder. 不  杰克  康拉德要逃避谋杀的罪名
You know what? I shouldn't have come. 算了吧  我真不该来
Hang on. Let me help you. 等等  让我帮你
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475611.html