《复仇》第4集第17期:公众场合(在线收听) |
So... what's the 4-1-1, hon? 情况如何 亲爱的 I found proof. 我找到证据了
Conrad should be arrested sometime today. 康拉德今天应该就会被逮捕
Wait, wait, wait. So isn't that good news? 等等 这不应该是好消息吗
No. Because Jack came to the salvage yard last night 不是 因为杰克昨晚也去了废车场
and demanded he do the honors. 然后要求由他来揭发真相
I thought you promised never to pull him into this. 你不是保证过不会把他卷进来吗
I didn't. He wouldn't listen. 我没想让他参与 他也不听我的
Well, I'm not waiting around for the fallout. 我不打算等结果揭晓了
Where are you headed to? 你要去哪里
Oh, just a... quick sojourn to the sunshine state. 我就是 去阳光之城走一趟
What are you all dolled up for? 你打扮成这样要去干什么
A reception at the Sheila Lurie gallery. 参加希拉·劳瑞画廊的招待会
It seems victoria's gotten herself a job. 维多利亚似乎找了一份工作
So what, you're going to, uh, 所以你是打算去那里
support the working classless? 支持一下"无阶级的上班族"吗
I did something rash. 我做错事了
Daniel didn't come home last night. 丹尼尔昨晚没回家
I figure a public forum 我觉得公众场合
is the easiest place to make amends. 比较适合道歉
Are you sure you want to be around Victoria 你确定吗 经过我派对的事
after what just happened at my party? 你还要去跟维多利亚共处一室
It'll be fun to watch her try not to lose it. 看她强忍怒火也是很有趣的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475616.html |