《复仇》第4集第19期:决不投降(在线收听

 Yeah, all right. Okay, well, thank you. 好吧  好的  谢谢你

Thank you, thank you. 十分感谢
- Detective March says you're in the clear. - Oh? -马奇探员说你洗脱嫌疑了  -是吗
The car has been demolished. 那辆车已经毁了
Father Paul's body has been claimed by the monastery, and... 修道院已经确认了保罗神父的遗体  所以
- the case is officially closed. - Well, let's toast to that. -警方已经正式结案  -干杯
I gotta head over to Mom's reception. 我得去参加妈妈的招待会了
I don't want to miss Emily. 不想跟艾米莉错过
We had a pretty bad fight last night. 我们昨晚吵得挺凶的
- Over what? - Believe it or not, -吵什么  -你可能不信
she gave "Voulez" my D.U.I. story for my bio. 她跟《想》杂志的采访者说了我酒驾的事
You do realize that's a power play, son. 你知道这是她的高压攻势吧
What do you mean by that? 什么意思
Well, I presume you don't consider my marriage 虽然我知道你觉得我的婚姻
a paragon of excellence, 不是很值得参考
but the thing that's kept the fire lit all these years 但是这么多年来保持激情的原因
is that we know how to fight, but not surrender. 是我们知道如何战斗  但决不投降
Now you go to Emily now, 你现在去找艾米莉
and you are admitting defeat. 就是在摇白旗
I see your point. 懂你的意思了
Good, because... I won't be around 很好  因为我无法永远帮你
to dole out these nuggets forever. 不能永远教你这些人生秘诀
Then tell me the truth. 那就告诉我真相吧
What really caused the crash? 车祸真相到底是什么
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475617.html