《复仇》第4集第21期:增添光彩(在线收听

 I apologize in advance. 不好意思

All hundreds. 都是一百的
What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
This would be beautiful in your home. 这件放在家中  一定会为府上增添光彩
and an acquisition at this price point 买入价格也合理公道
would be a major asset to your portfolio. 一定能成为你收藏中的珍品
Victoria, there you are. 维多利亚  你在这呀
While I applaud your go-getter attitude, 虽然我很赞赏你的积极的态度
one of the track lights has been out for ten minutes. 但是有一盏轨道灯坏了有十分钟了
I'll finish up with this sale. 这单生意我来接手吧
Sheila, can we have a word for a moment? 希拉  借一步说话好吗
Excuse us. 不好意思
Yes. Thank you. 好的  谢谢
I was going to do this later, 本想晚点再说
but I received a curious phone call this morning 但有趣的是  我今早接到了一个朋友
from a friend of mine-- Jordan Sawyer. 乔丹·索伊打来的电话
Does that name ring a bell? 有印象吗
Why? 怎么了
Well, you brokered the deal for him 你为他成交了一笔买卖
to add a Randolph to his collection-- 为他买下了一副兰道夫的画作
one he knew I possessed. 他知道那以前是属于我的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475620.html