《复仇》第4集第23期:吃亏(在线收听

 Sorry I haven't returned your messages. 抱歉我没有回复你的信息

I just got back. 刚回来
From handing over the evidence? 刚交完证据回来吗
I've been burned too many times 因为不愿相信事实
by accepting what's in front of me as true. 我已经吃了好几次亏了
So before I turn this in, I wanted to run it by Vince. 所以在我交上去之前  让文斯看了看
He's a mechanic. 他是个机械师
We were right about the air bag. 我们对气囊的猜测是正确的
But there's something else. 但是还有蹊跷
This is the brake fluid reservoir 这个是康拉德车子的
in the trunk of Conrad's car. 制动液贮存箱
And that is a puncture that Vince says 而文斯说  这里的刺痕
could not have been made by the impact. 绝不可能是由撞击引起的
Someone tampered with the brakes. 有人对刹车动了手脚
That's what caused the accident. 这是导致车祸的原因
It doesn't matter who was driving. 是谁开车已经不重要了
I thought I had him. I thought I had him. 我还以为能够一举把他拿下
I have to go. 我得走了
Conrad has news. 康拉德有消息要宣布
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475622.html