《复仇》第4集第27期:神秘之子(在线收听

 No bump, but, uh, your wallet was there. 虽然没见到你人  却看到了你的钱包

Lucky you, that I found it. 你可真走运  被我找到了
Why were you looking for me? 你为什么去找我
Maybe... because you intrigue me. 也许是因为  对你感兴趣
Victoria's mysterious son. 维多利亚的神秘之子
What on earth is he up to in the Hamptons? 他来汉普顿到底有什么打算呢
And... why is he always in such a rush to leave? 他为什么总是来去匆匆呢
What did you find out? 你发现了什么
Something that made me happy you stayed. 我很高兴你留下了
That was a bit presumptuous. 这样有点过了吧
Look, I'm, uh... I-I'm sorry. 抱歉  抱歉
I just thought, you know, you showed up at my party, 我还以为...  毕竟你来参加了我的派对
and we saw each other at the beach club, 我们又经常在海滩俱乐部见面
that maybe we, uh... 我觉得也许我们...
We did. 是的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475626.html