《复仇》第4集第29期:纠缠不清(在线收听

 You know, I don't believe I've properly 想来我还没来得及向你贺喜呢

congratulated you on your new amusement. 祝你找到了新的消遣
Well, it's more than you're doing, 总比你无所事事的好
and it's my ticket to freedom from you. 而且我也省得和你纠缠不清
So get out. I've got a lot of work to do. 所以快滚吧  我忙着
There's that spunk I fell in love with. 我就是喜欢你这股劲
And I will leave just as soon as you 只要你告诉我什么时候马西斯先生能搬走
describe to me Mr. Mathis' exit plan. 那我也马上走人
So you have until breakfast to remove him, 所以明早前赶走他
or... I'll do it my way. 不然我就自己动手了
Now that would be unwise. 这可不太明智
Aiden may be the only hope we have 艾登也许是我们唯一的希望了
of stopping Daniel from marrying Emily. 只有他才能破坏丹尼尔和艾米莉的婚事
It seems that she has some inexplicable weakness for him. 貌似他知道艾米莉一些不可告人的软肋
God, are you still chewing that same bone, woman? 天啊  你还真是不到黄河心不死啊
Use that tenacity to get him out of my pool house. 何不用你这股倔强劲儿  把他从客房撵走
You may want to rethink that idea. 也许你要重新考虑一下了
I looked into your accident. 我调查了你的事故
And why was it your concern? 关你什么事
Because I don't like you. And I thought maybe 因为我不喜欢你  而且我觉得
you'd intentionally harmed that priest, 也许是你故意杀害了那个牧师
but I discovered something far more surprising. 但我发现了更惊人的内幕
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475628.html