《复仇》第5集第5期:野心勃勃(在线收听

 Observant and ambitious. 善于观察而且野心勃勃

Well, I'll tell you what. 这样吧
I'll call off my man and place you in his stead permanently, 如果你能让杰克·波特在牢里度过余生
if you can ensure that Jack Porter 坐穿牢底的话  我就炒了我的助手
spends the rest of his life rotting in a prison cell. 让你永久取代他的位置
Nothing would please me more. 乐意之至
Judging by your reaction, I'm guessing 从你的反应看  我想
you were expecting someone else. 你是来找别人的吧
Yeah, actually, our mother. 没错  我来找我们的母亲
Oh. She just can't stop interfering. 她还是无法停止插手
With what? 插手什么
In this case, us. 我俩的事
She asked me to stop by before work 她让我上班前过来一趟
saying she had something for me, but obviously 说有东西给我  但显然
she's attempting to manufacture a détente between us. 她是想借机缓和我俩的关系
I didn't realize I had a problem with you. 我不觉得我俩有什么问题
Oh, you didn't, but it's no secret 你是没有  但是我们心知肚明
I have one with you, which--truth be told-- 我对你有些成见  说实话
wasn't fair, not to mention misdirected. 这样对你不公平  更别说那全是误解
So I'm sorry about that. 所以我向你道歉
Then I was successful. 看来我的目的达到了
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475633.html