《复仇》第5集第11期:神秘未婚妻(在线收听

 Her parents died when she was very young 她很小的时候  父母就在一场车祸中

in a car accident. 双双逝去了
She was the only survivor. 她是唯一的幸存者
I know, but we need more for her profile. 我知道  可我们得知道些更多的细节
Even just a picture of her family, perhaps, 就算有张她的家庭合照也好啊
Would give me something to go on. 好让能我有个继续下去的话题
I... I mean, I-I don't have one. 我  我还真没有
She doesn't keep any around the house. 她家里一张都没留
What, you've never seen her parents? 怎么  你从没见过她父母
No. 没有
Well, it would seem then we both have 看来  
much to learn about your elusive fiance. 我们都还有很多不知道的事啊
Thank you. 谢谢
Did, uh, Charlotte come in with you? 夏洛特跟你一起来了吗
No, Conrad, she didn't. 不  康拉德  她没来
You know, not so long ago 话说  不久之前
She was worshipping at your feet. 她还完全拜倒在你脚边
Now she wouldn't even come visit you 现在就连你住院
When you were at the hospital. 她也不肯去看你了
And I have to wonder what you did 我不禁有些疑惑  你到底做了什么
To create such a profound rift. 让她跟你有了这么深的嫌隙
Well, Charlotte believes 夏洛特坚信
She's been made fully aware of the truth 她了解到了
about the bombing of Grayson Global, 格雷森国际爆炸案的真相
and my role in what transpired. 以及我在其中扮演的角色
Now she's convinced that I'm solely responsible 她现在深信  德克兰·波特之死
for Declan Porter's death. 我是唯一要负全责的人
how did that happen? 怎么会这样的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475657.html