《复仇》第5集第17期:行业世家(在线收听) |
I know this smile-- it is pride. 我知道这种笑容 代表着自豪 Yeah, I'm not gonna lie. It feels pretty damn good. 是啊 我很骄傲 真的很不错
The best part is the words "Grayson" and "Global" 而且我最引以为傲的就是"格雷森国际"
aren't anywhere in sight. 这几个字完全没有出现
I've grown up in publishing, and you're a natural... 我出生行业世家 你则天生就是个干这行的
both the good and the bad. 这是好事 也是坏事
Ah, you're still holding a grudge 你还是对我心怀怨恨
about the move I pulled with your father? 因为我和你爸爸沆瀣一气了
No. No, but try another one like that, 没有 但下次你再这样
and you will find that I, too, have claws. 你就等着看吧 我也是有利齿的
Okay. 好吧
Wow! Look who left his blue blazer in the closet. 某人今天穿得很洋气嘛
Conrad... 康拉德
- You look dashing. - Margaux. -真是时髦 -玛尔戈
Well, it is a high-fashion party with a European flair. 今晚这场高级时尚派对可带着欧洲风情呢
so I thought I'd dress the part. 所以我也得穿得应景点啊
Speaking of fashion hounds, where is your father, Pascal? 说到时尚界的大亨 你父亲帕斯卡呢
Alas, he could not come. 真不幸 他来不了了
He broke his leg, and they would not let him fly. 他摔断了腿 医生们不让他坐飞机
- But he sends his best. - Then I send mine in return. -但他要我代为问候你们 -我也是
Congratulations to you both. 恭喜你们两个
I couldn't be happier. Thank you. 我真的很高兴 -谢谢
Would you like some wine, sir? Thank you. 来一杯吗 先生 -谢谢
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d3j/475671.html |